Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Health Problems Associated With High Cholesterol

Health problems associated with high cholesterol can range from poor blood circulation to serious and life-threatening diseases such as high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.


High cholesterol may occur from overeating on a poor diet such as high fatty foods, and not enough fibrous foods, as wells as from a lack of exercise. The health problems associated with high cholesterol are numerous, and here is a short list of a few of those health problems...


Poor Circulation


Cholesterol locks onto the walls of the arteries and blood vessels, which slows down and sometimes even blocks the flow of blood completely. A healthy blood flow is necessary in order to eliminate toxins from the body, to keep the body warm as well as to distribute nutrients to all the cells in the body. Thus the whole body can suffer when not enough blood supply reaches the cells.


Poor circulation can result in cold feet and hands, pain in the legs, especially during exercise as well as a host of other health problems.


High Blood Pressure


High blood pressure arises when the arteries become hard and narrow from the cholesterol buildup. It causes the heart to pump harder in order to push the blood to where it needs to go, and eventually causes many heart problems.


Stroke


A stroke occurs when the blood flow to the brain is blocked or partially blocked. If the brain does not receive blood, then it is not receiving oxygen either, and that causes the brain cells to begin to die off. A stroke can often cause paralysis, especially on the right side which can make it difficult to go about regular duties, and it can leave a person in a state of mental unclarity, depression and anxiety.


Heart Disease


Heart disease occurs when the arteries to the heart become blocked or partially blocked. If the arteries are blocked completely, then the blood flow is unable to reach the heart, which then can result in a heart attack. If help is not available immediately, the heart attack may result in death.


Diabetes


High cholesterol is also a risk factor for the onset of diabetes, which requires careful monitoring of the blood sugar levels.


Xanthomas


Xanthomas occurs when the cholesterol settles around the eyes and is visible as yellow spots on the skin around the eyes. This is more common in people with hereditary cholesterol.


High cholesterol is preventable with a healthy diet and moderate exercise.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is nice post.I am impressed on it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.



Thanks for more sharing......






Pure Argan Oil

Conley Tiffany said...

Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

Post a Comment